Friday 23 September 2011

Megurine Luka - LEIA


Kimi no koe wo kikasete (Let me hear your voice)
Yodomu kokoro wo haratte (Erase this sinking heart)
Itsuwari no kyanbasu wo (I'll paint)
Nuritsubushitekunda (On the canvas of lies)
Kyou mo (Today again)


Shuumatsu nonai gensou ni (I feel like i've reached)
Sawareta kigashita (The endless illusion)
Nante yobeba iindarou (What should i call it)
Kawaranai ondo (The temperature doesn't change)
Hohoemi ga naizou wo (Before laughter eats away)
Kuitsubusu mae ni (At my insides)
Kyou wo tojikometayo (I locked in today)
Haseru mirai haiiro (The future i think of is grey)

Nozomu nara kuusou (Fantassy that i wanted)
Sabireta uso (Deserted lies)
Kanaunara motto (If you want)
Kikasete (Let me hear it)

Kokoro kara afureteta (I embedded the love)
Itoshisa wo chiribamete (That overflowed from the heart)
Kimo no koe ni kasaneta (Ecstasy that overlapped with your voice)
Koukotsu wa haruka (Is far away)
Katachi arumononaraba (If there's a form)
Kuzure yukumononaraba (If it's going to be destroyed)
Kono ryoume wa iranai (I don't need these two eyes)
Boku wo tsutsun de (Embrace me)
Leia

Shuunatsu nonai gensou wa (The endless illusions)
Kanashiku waratta (Laughed sadly)
Nante yobeba iindarou (What should i call it)
Hibiku kotoba wa haiiro (The enchoing words are grey)

Eien wa sotto (Eternity slightly stopped)
Iki wo tomete (It breath)
Boku wo oitetta (And left me to go)
... (despair)

Hari no ota ga tomareba (When the sound of the clockhand stops)
Kono sekai wa owaruyo (The world is going to end)
Negau dakeno kotoba wa (Words that only hope)
Imi wo motanakatta (Have no meaning)
Mou sukoshi dake waratte (Laugh a little more)
Mou sikoshi dake inotte (Pray a little more)
Kikoenai mara mou isso (If you can't hear me)
Boku wo koroshiteyo (Then kill me)

Kimi no koe wo kikasete (Let me hear your voice)
Yodomu kokoro wa haratte (Erase this sinking heart)
Itsuwari no kyanbasu wo (I'll burry the canvas of lies)
Kimi to houmurunda (With you)
Kimi to boku no akashi wo (If there's no way to leave an evidence)
Nokosusube ga nainara (Of you and me)
Nukumori wo yakitsukete (Then burn me)
Boku wo koroshite (And kill me)
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment